Sunday, July 11, 2010

Two tales 两个故事

A house of two tales.

The biggest challenge upon the arrival of new house maid is our dinner. She doesn't know how to cook except frying eggs. I have to take care of her meal.... every day, I am thinking of what to eat for dinner, cannot be fried eggs, tou fu, vege and canned food everyday. There are plenty of meat and fish in the fridge, but I do not know how to cook!

Longing for my wife's home coming .... another week more.

During the five weeks (as at today) of my wife's absence, the chili plant at the garden is growing and blooming... big and lovely chilies adorning the tree ... No chili plant has been growing so well before ...

Reason: Chili Queen is not at home.

The chili plant must be hoping the Chili Queen a.k.a Pauline Tan is not coming back so soon!

I have to cook for the maid 我还得煮给佣人吃


一间屋子,两个故事

新女佣到来之后,我面对的最大挑战就是如何解决我们的晚餐。她对烹饪,除了煎蛋之外,其他的都一窍不通。我现在还得解决她的晚餐。冰箱里有许多的鱼和肉,但我可不知如何去煮,而我们也不能够天天吃煎蛋,青菜,豆腐和罐头。。。

非常期待太太的回来。。。还有一个星期!

在太太度假的五个星期里,院子里种的辣椒,长大茂盛及果实(辣椒)满挂。从来没有辣椒树长得像这棵半的茂盛。

原因:辣椒女皇不在!

这棵辣椒树,想必是希望辣椒女皇,我的太太,没这么快回来!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

阿哈哈。安可,辣椒非常不希望辣椒女王这么快回来。而那个家却非常需要女主人快快回家。哈哈。
-爱丽丝-

Simon Kajang said...

幸亏你是在马六甲,不然我就要你来我家做主厨了。。。那时候,又多了个故事。。一个主厨要快快离我家!

Unknown said...

Wow! the chili plant has grown so well. I thought it would not even survive. Hopefully, it will not die when I return home.

Ray Yong said...

don't worry. Simon has Green fingers.

Simon Kajang said...

FYI...the Chili tree was almost dead,I used the enzyme made by Pauline to keep insects and fungus away....and the tree alived!

Anonymous said...

一個家少不了...爸爸媽媽孩子的聲音...
還好,辣椒女王就快回來了。不然,加影八卦街就會多了一粒發霉“罐頭石膏像”!AleluYah!

”家“
F-Father
A-and
M-Mother
I-i
L-Love
Y-You

Anonymous said...

啊哈哈。。。安可,我不怕。那个故事不会发生的。
只要你吃得下我煮的饭菜,我就会煮得很开心。哈哈哈。。。

Simon Kajang said...

我就等着你煮兴化面线给我吃吧!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... uncle, can can can...
even cook hin hua bi hun also no problem... ^^