Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My operation 我的手术

Before op 手术前

Firstly my apologies to many friends who did not know my whereabout and what about.

I went for my right knee replacement operation at a hospital in Subang Jaya. It was operated on Monday, 21-2-2011.

The operation is successful and I am rucuperating.(complete rest in bed)

May be tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I will start my physiotherapy and expected to be discharged by the weekend.

It was a two hour operation under epidural analgesia. I could hear the conversation among doctor and operation theater staff and also the sound of sawing the hammering of metals sound.

Thank you to you all for your kind thought, concern and prayer.

三个小时手术后,在深切护理房
3 hrs later after op, at HDU


首先,我要向许多不知道我的踪影及我在做什么的朋友,致上我最恭诚的歉意。

我在星期一,21-2-2-11,到梳邦再也一间医院动换膝盖手术。

手术非常的成功,我现在正在调养中。(不能下床)

可能明天或后天,我就得下床着复建运动了,也期望在这个周末出院。

这是两个小时的手术,在下半身麻醉的情况下进行。所以,我可以听得到医生及其他人员的谈话,也听到电锯及铁锤敲击的声音。

我非常感谢你们大家都关心,问候及祈祷。

No comments: