Monday, June 6, 2011

Kuching legion fellowship day 3 古晋交流会第一天


On the 2nd day of Kuching Fellowship Gathering, I found my right leg swollen from knee down. It was due to too much of walking.

My leg performed as good as "The good one". I walked normally and in fast pace. I have almost forgotten that I have a knee replacement 3 and a half months ago until I sat on the toilet seat on the night of second day... walao, my leg was swollen!

The most frequent greetings from fellow participants to me were:" how is your leg?"..."I read about it...how is your knee now?"...."Is your leg better now?" I was touched by their concern and love expressed.

They could notice the difference, before and after..

Today's (3rd day) programme were talks in the morning, visit to churches in the afternoon. The afternoon programme were turned helter-skelter when heavy downpour coming down just after lunch.

The evening was free and easy to allow participants to explore the food in Kuching and for going shopping.

Joseph Wong's elder brother, a Kuching resident, invited a few of us including Fr. Thomas Park, for dinner at a restaurant to celebrate Duan Wu Jie fell on today.

端午节的午餐,特别准备了粽子给所有团员
Being Dumplig Festival, Organiser giving members a treat of dumplings during lunch


在交流会的第二天,我察觉到我的右脚从膝盖以下,已经臃肿。

来到了古晋后交流会后,我步行了很多,也步行的很快,几乎忘记了我的膝盖,在三个半月前,刚动力手术,直到第二天的傍晚,当我坐在厕桶上的时候,才发现。。。哗佬,我的脚肿了!

在交流会中,军友们最常用的问候词是:“你的脚怎样了?” “我在爱之光看到了。。。。现在全好了吗?” “你的脚复原了吗?”。 军友问候及关切之心,使我非常感动。

知道我的膝盖问题的朋友们,都可以清楚的看到了我现在和以前的不同:健步如飞了。

第三天的节目是早上讲座,下午参观教堂。下午天气变化,一场雨把原定计划打乱,也只得冒雨进行了。

傍晚,大家都有段得空的自由时间,让军友购物及品尝本地食物。

禄声的哥哥是本地人,特地邀请了我们,连同朴神父,一同共用晚餐,以庆祝落在今天的端午节。

No comments: