Thursday, November 24, 2011
Something wrong with my camera ... so look for Lim Chee Keong!
My wife and I, with our "ma yi" friend Mrs Lee, we went up to Bentong this morning.
May be camera was an excuse ... the more genuine intention was - to visit Lim Chee Keong, his wife and their two sweetie daughters.
I have not met their two sweetheart, Lim Jing (4years) and Lim Jie (1+) since their birth!! (only through Facebook)
New media (Internet, Facebook, Blogs, Twitter..) can never replaced personal human interaction face to face.
Chee Keong and wife welcomed us warmly. Food and drink followed.
1. Bentong Wan Tan Mee and Stuffed ToFu Pok.
2. Gigg coffee and smooth milk tea.
3. Bentong roadside authentic local Kuih-muih
4. ABC and home made ice-creame
1. Two more kids calling us Yeye and Mama
2. A new camera!
(more pics in Facebook)
4. ABC 杂冰，手工自制冰淇淋。