Dialysis Machine Project - GUIDELINES
1. This is a private project. No soliciting from member of public.
2. The name of donors and amount donated is private and confidential. It will not be revealed to non-donors except on item (4). You may donate anonymously.
3. Two of the donors will be appointed as auditors to scrutinise and verify all donations.
4. The name of donors, contact no, email and amount donated will be given to the auditors for auditing purpose.
5. A full list of donors and amount received will be forwarded to all donors when the targeted amount is achieved.
6. The same list will be given to the recipient dialysis center at the handing over of donations.
7. This is an act of charity. Each donor contributed according to his/her financial ability. All are equal. it is the spirit of participation and love that matters.
8. By donating into this project, you agreed to the guidelines above. You are to participate freely and voluntarily according to your means. I or/and no one shall be responsible for any inconvenience, time and financial loses or any legal implications out of your paritcipation.
9. Donors are allowed to withdraw their donation at any time for any reason. I, Simon Phun, who initiated this project, would honour to return the amount donated. However, the request must be made before the handing over to the recipient.
10. God bless us all.
You may follow the progress Counter at the top right of the Blog.
洗肾机计划 - 指南