Thursday, September 11, 2008

Love your enemy 爱你的仇人

The whole morning I am thinking whether to call or send SMS to my house tenant to demand the rental he has promised to pay me on 9-9-2008. It is three months in arrears.

It is a single storey terrace house and the rental is RM420.00 per month. The tenant has promised me many times... no problem...no problem...don't worry, I will settle in full.... That, is the problem and worry.

The tenant is facing tight financial situation. However, He has promised to pay me on certain dates but failed. I am very disappointed and angry.

Then the Gospel reading this morning:".....But love your enemies and do good to them, and lend when there is nothing to expect in return. Then will your reward be great and you will be sons and daughters of the Most High. For he is kind towards the ungrateful and the wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.." (Luke 6:35)

Shall I follow my way or God's way ??

Let me pray...........



整个早上我在想着,到底要打电话呢,还是传短讯给我的屋子租户,向他追讨答应在9-9-08 要还我的租金。他已经拖欠三个月了。

那是一间单层排屋,每月租金是四百二十元。租户已经好几次答应还清给我,都说没问题。。。没问题。。。这才是问题。

我知道租户正面对经济问题,但他答应会给我还清,却每次都落空。我真的又气又失望。

正巧今天的福音读经里,耶稣如此的说:“。。。但是,你们当爱你们的仇人,并善待他们,借出去,就不要期望收回。如此,你们的赏报必定丰厚,且要成为至高者的子女。因为他善待忘恩负义者和恶人。你们要慈悲,就像你们的父那样慈悲。。。” (路6:35)

我应该依照我的方法还是天主的方法??

让我作祈祷吧。。。。

No comments: