Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thunder flu 雷霆感冒

Cannot withstand a punch !

It is not political, it is not physical, it is medical!

It has been more than a week, and I am still not fully recovered from the flu... not A(H1N1), but the "thunder flu", a name I gave to this particular strain that attack me at least once a year.

I am not able to withstand a punch ... from the thunder flu.Too strong an exponent.

I am still feeling weak... head heavy and congested, cold sweating.... The weather is not making things easy for me.

I have lost more than 3 Kg! Feeling like tou fu fa* !



不堪一击 !

这不是政治,不是肢体冲突,这是健康状态。

已经超过一个星期了,我还没从感冒中完全复原过来。这种感冒,不是时下的 A(H1N1),而是几乎每年都会攻击我至少一次,我称它为 “雷霆感冒” 的流感。

我真的是不堪一击。。。来自“雷霆感冒”。。。对手太强了!

我还是觉得很虚弱。。。头重 、有挤压感 ,还很容易流汗(冷汗)。。酷热的天气使得我感觉糟透了。

我已经清减超过三公斤了,还有豆腐花*的感觉!

* weak & vulnerable 如豆腐花般的软弱

9 comments:

Anthony said...

大哥,保重,台湾等着您呢!多休息,多喝水,多吃补,多。。。。

老楞佐 said...

大哥,
正當H1N1流感在發威時,
馬來西亞政治也受到「流感」的影響,
而您的身體也一樣受到這樣的襲擊,

希望H1N1流感能受到控制及停止,
希望馬來西亞政治(霹靂州)能夠告一段落,
而也希望您能早日康復,脫離「雷霆感冒」之苦。

P/S:本週17日,您會到TRIANG參加彌撒嗎?

小弟兄 老楞佐 的問候

Simon Kajang said...

谢谢老黄的关心,一定会养精蓄锐,台湾冲刺!

老愣佐,我们很久没碰面了。。直凉要看我的雷霆是否能够完全清除。。。

溪水信女 said...

Dear Uncle Simon,
Hope you get well soon loh, luckily your blog is still well fed, not striked by the lei ting, thunder flu. I saw the upstairs, frinds from Ipoh, they are my friends too lah, aiyah, missed them...
at least see them in your blog and know that they are well!

Simon Kajang said...

haha, you saw them but no sate for you !!!

queen_of_bee said...

sudah sihat? yin yoga misses you! hahahaha..

Simon Kajang said...

Your Majesty, I shall return next week....Wednesday only !

The Manuka honey you guys brought back from NZ has done me good!!!soothed my throat and gave me strength... :D

Thanks

Unknown said...

Dad, this is what they mean by "what goes around comes around"...this is for always calling me tau fu fah each time I'm sick! :D

Simon Kajang said...

sui zai, laughing at your lou dao !! :D