Saturday, July 4, 2009

Haircut 理发

Went for my hair cut this morning at Mary's saloon.

I have no particular style for my hair... up to Mary's creativity. If she is focused, the haircut would be "smooth" and "nice". If she has customers to talk to, she would do any style as her hands and mouth dictate.

At times, a small "fairer" patch would appear on my head. Sometimes her shaver would cut my skin, bloody; sometimes, my sideburns disappear ... cleanly shaved.

Today Mary was taking to her customer next to me. The topics were Michael Jackson's death, his properties.... plastic surgeries.... his dances; then changed to pressure of stardom.... then changed to her customer's daughter participation in a beauty pageant... offer from certain "datuk" to get her top position ... Quite interesting!

I heaved a sign of relief after she has done with me in fifteen minutes. My hair seemed to be OK (right).

She has raised the price from RM9 to RM10.00.


今早我去玛莉发廊理头发。

我没有任何特别的发型需要,任玛莉随意就行。假如她专注,理出来的发型就会很“顺”及满意。假如她有和顾客谈话,那就要靠她的双手及嘴巴去协调了。

有时我都头发会比较”百“的一小块;有事玛莉的剃刀会把我的皮肤刮伤,血流出来;有时不经意间,我的两边鬓毛会给她”铲平“, 变得两耳光光!

今天玛莉和我隔壁的顾客谈的话题是麦克积逊的死,他的家产,他的整容;过后话题转到作为一个巨星的压力,再转到她的朋友女儿,参加选美,然后有“拿督”开出条件,可以给她的女儿中选前数名。。。等等。。相当有趣!

过了十五分钟,发也理好了,我也松了一口气。看来剪刀还不错(如上图)。

她收费十元,起了一元(前为九元)。

No comments: