Friday, January 15, 2010

Grinding teeth 咬牙切齿

About two years ago, during a checkup the Dentist asked me whether I have the habit of grinding teeth (bruxism). I said no.

Two months ago, I realised that I was grinding my teeth ... it must have been going on for years, otherwise the dentist would not ask me that question.

I grin teeth not during my sleep, but while driving!

I made this new discovery about two months ago while driving. I was actually clenching my jaw tight and grinding molar teeth while my hands were on the steering wheel, irrespective the car was moving or stand still.

This has become a habit....

大约在两年前,在做牙齿检查的时候,医生问我是否有咬牙的习惯。我说没有 。

两个月前,我发觉我在咬牙。。。这可能在不自觉下,有好多年了,不然牙医就不会问这个问题了。

我不是在睡眠中咬牙,而是在驾车的时候!

我这个新发现,是在大约两个月前,正在驾着车的时候。我那时紧咬牙根,大牙摩擦,可谓『咬牙切齿』。不管车在行驶中还是停下来,大都会有这动作。

这已形成了一个习惯。。。

No comments: