Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ridiculous story 匪夷的故事

Edited 20/1/10 9:45 pm.


I decided to change it to The Papa story.

I am staying in Kajang for more than 30 years. I have 2 boys and 2 girls.

Whenever I come home, my little ones will come out to greet me calling "papa, papa"

A new neighbour moves in few months ago. They have 10 children.
.
One day when I come home from office, as usual, my little ones rush to me and call out affectionately.."papa, papa, carry me.."

Suddenly, my neighbour comes to me and say:" stop your children from calling you papa... it is a name my children using to call me ... I am afraid it will confuse my children to think that you are their father...!"

So low concept of Ethics? "call all bearded men father"?



20/1/10 9:45 pm 修改


我更改题目为【爸爸的故事】


我住在加影已经超过三十年了。我有四个孩子,两男两女

每当我回家时,我可爱的孩子都会出来欢迎我,热情的在叫:“ 爸爸,爸爸。。。”

几个月前,我们隔壁搬来了新的邻居,他们有十个孩子。

一天,我回到家,孩子照常的出来迎接我,热情的呼叫:“爸爸,爸爸。。抱我,抱我。。。”

突然,我的邻居走过来对我说:“你的孩子不能叫你爸爸,因为这是我孩子用来叫我的。。。我怕会混淆他们,以为你就是他们的爸爸。。。”

真的是不可理喻!难道他们的伦理概念这么差吗?有胡子就叫爸爸?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

哈哈哈,哈哈哈,哈哈哈!