Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My dinner 我的晚餐

I was thinking what to eat for dinner... beef stew? braised pork? chicken soup? all were prepared by my wife and placed in the freezer.

"Ding Dong"! door bell rang. Mother Lily was at the gate.

"Simon, I have chicken rice for your..."

I have not returned the tiffin carrier she brought last week! (still in the car)

"Thank you Lily!"

"Don't mention, I cooked for my son, so some extra for you"

Lily is a vegetarian but will always cook for her children and friends non-vegetarian dishes...delicious dishes.

Chicken rice, potatoes-carrot-union soup and lady fingers。 Don't be jealous!
鸡饭,马铃薯-红萝卜-洋葱汤及羊角豆。可别嫉妒!

我正在想着晚餐要吃什么。。。炖牛肉?卤肉?鸡汤?这些都是太太提早准备好了,冷冻放在冰箱里。

“叮当”门铃响了。莉莉就在门外。

“西满,我拿来鸡饭给你”。

莉莉上个星期装臭豆饭的饭盒都还没还给她。现在仍然在车上。

“谢谢莉莉!”

“别客气。我煮个儿子,煮多一点给你的 ”。

莉莉是为素食者,但她却会煮各种荤食给孩子及朋友,而且是美味极了。

2 comments:

queen_of_bee said...

remember to return the tiffins soon in order to get more "oi sum farn harp"... :)

Simon Kajang said...

Thanks for the reminder!:D