Friday, February 25, 2011

The world 这个世界


Thanks to Epidural analgesia, I have a speedy recovery.

I was on my phone a few hours after the operation, answering calls from friends, suppliers and customers on hospital bed without them knowing what I was undergoing at the moment.

Suppliers were trying to update me with the lastest news of crude oil due to the turmoils in Lybia and Middle East, in order to justify the increase of prices which changes by the day. This is an opportunity for the oil exporters, merchants and big oil corporations making a kill. All of them are greedy speculators and suckers of the blood of the world.

I am dealing with solvents which are by-products of crude oil.

About the same time, sad news of New Zealand earthquake came in, many lives and properties lost. My deepest condolences to the beautiful people of New Zealand.

Holding on to my helpless limb, I am wondering what is going on in the world?

Christchurch, NZ 纽西兰基督城

多谢半身麻醉的功效,我的康复进展快速。

手术后的几个小时,我已经以电话和朋友,供应商和顾客谈话。他们都不知道我当时是身躺在病床上。

供应商是忙着给我知道目前原油市场的变化,油价每天在上涨,因为利比亚和中东的动荡局势。这是一个很好的机会给油出口国,油商及国际油公司一个赚大钱的时候。这些都是投机及炒作者,是世界的吸血鬼。

我是销售化学溶剂,一种原油的副产品。

在同一个时候,纽西兰的地震消息也传来,很多人命伤亡及财产的损失。

摸着我那无助的残肢,我在想着,世界到底出了什么问题?

No comments: