Sunday, March 27, 2011















I am progressing well from my knee replacement. Thanks to all my friends, Christians and non-Christians, for your kind thoughts, words of encouragement and prayers.

I am still feeling pain (bearable) from the wound. My biggest challenge is insomnia ... most of the nights not able to sleep. When not able to sleep, the pain becomes more obvious .... causing me tossing and rolling from left to right .... right to left ..... finding a comfortable position for the knee !

Otherwise, I am eating well and feeling well.

I am not able to drive yet (for distance) because I need to move my knee joint every other few minutes to prevent stiffness.

And for my physiotherapy, I am learning how to climb down from stairs !

Thank you to you all!


我的手术后的进度可说是非常好。我要感谢好多教友及非教友朋友们的问候,关心,鼓励及为我所作的祷告及祈福。

我的伤口仍然会痛(但能忍受)。我的最大挑战是失眠。很多的夜晚不能入眠。当这情形发生时,伤口的痛就会觉得更明显,而使到我左右碾转,想找到一个舒服放脚的部位。

除了这些,我的胃口很好,感觉也很好。

目前我还不能够驾车(较远的距离),因为我需要每过几分钟,就要舒张膝盖关节,以避免肌肉紧绷及帮助血液循环。

在物理治疗方面,我现在正学习上下梯级了。

谢谢你们。

No comments: