Saturday, July 9, 2011

Desaru excursion 帝沙鲁郊游

From right: Me, Ronnie (brother in law), mother-in-law, Elaine (Ronnie's wife), Pauline, Susan, father-in-law and Tony.


While ten of thousands of my fellow citizens in Kuala Lumpur rallying for a clean and fair election, I was down south having an outing with my in-laws.

It was a precious occasion my wife and I went out together with my parents in law and brother in law.

It was a hot and sunny day (33 degree C) ..... we made an excursion to Desaru beach and surrounding areas, about 60 kms away from Johor Baru.

在吉隆坡,成千上万的马来西亚同胞在街道上集会,争取一个廉洁及公平的选举,我则在南部,与我的岳父母郊游。

我和太太很难得与岳父母,妻舅们出游。

今天艳阳高照,非常的热(大约33度摄氏),我们到离开新山大约60公里的迪沙鲁海滩及附近地区走走。


Seafood lunch at Sg. Rengit 泗弯港(Sg. Rengit)的美味海鲜


















More pictures FACEBOOK 更多照片





Sebana Cove marina

No comments: