Monday, October 17, 2011

Back in action 重新上路


My left eye had put me out of action for a few days.

Three days after my eye checkup on Friday 7/10/2011, I noticed many black dots appeared and blocking my sight.

On Friday, 14/10/2011, I went back again to see my ophthalmologist.

Upon checking, she informed me that the black dots are blood ….

Laser procedure was done to stop the bleeding, and to prevent a retina collapse.

This happened just 2 days before my trip to Brunei and Mulu Caves.

I was quite scared and hoped no serious damage to my eye. My left eye vision was still filled with hundreds of dots and floaters, like stars in the night sky.

Trusting the Lord and my doctor, I am going ahead with my travel plan and will leave for Brunei with my wife on 17/10/2011.

Amen!

p/s: Many thanks to well-wishes and concern.


我的左眼使到我“暂停操作”数天。

在7/10/2011,看了眼睛专科医生之后,过了三天,我发现左眼视觉布满许多黑点,阻碍我的视线。

14/10/2011 星期五,我到回去见医生,诊验出那些黑点,是流出来的血。

医生用镭射来止血,也防止视网破裂。

这发生在我要去汶莱及穆鲁的前两天。

我相当的害怕,希望没有对我的左眼造成严重的损害。我的视线仍然是布满黑点及漂浮物,犹如天上的繁星。

信赖天主,也相信医生,我将依照原来的计划,与太太如期的在17/10/2011出发汶莱行。

阿门!

p/s : 感谢许多的问候及关怀。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

大佬,保重龙体,我们都还有很多。。。很长的路没走喔。一路顺风。