Saturday, October 8, 2011

I do 我愿意

A very special picture - 35 years ago, my wedding was held in this same church
非常特别的照片 - 35 年前,我和太太的婚礼也在此同一间教堂举行!

I came down to Johor Baru yesterday (Friday) to attend my "Aiya" God-daughter Irene's wedding.

Fr. Paul Wong solemised her marriage to Eric Toh at the wedding Mass which was held at the Church of the Immaculate Conception today at 11:00 am.

May God bless them a happy marriage and many children .... minimum 5 as announced at the Mass by Eric and Irene !!

Irene with mother 爱玲及妈妈

Eric with parents (far left) siblings and relatives
飞龙与父母(左),姐姐,弟弟及亲戚


我在星期五就南下新山,参加我的“哎呀“干女儿爱玲的婚礼。新郎杜飞龙,来自雪兰莪州的科灵(Kerling),目前在星加坡工作。

婚礼在早上十一时,于圣母污染原罪始胎堂举行,由王保禄神父主持。

愿天主祝福这对新婚夫妇,即将开始的新家庭和孩子。。。飞龙与爱玲在弥撒中,宣布至少五个孩子!!


Anyone against this marriage?
有任何人反对这对婚姻吗?










Yes, it's her...
是的,就是她了。。。









我要娶你为妻,永远爱你。。。
I'll ltake you as my wife and love you forever....











Let's go ....
Happily ever after
走吧....从此美满快乐










Immaculate Conception, pray for them..
Lord, bless them. Amen!

圣母污染原罪始胎,为他们祈求。。
主,祝福他们。阿门!









More pics at Facebook更多照片







No comments: