Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas caroling 报佳音


Lately, I found my passion for blogging and interest in social media is waning ....

May be it is laziness, or lacking of time  ... ( retired life is a busy life you know!)

May be I need a little laid-back in my social media exposure.

It comes at a time when my blog "hit counter" is reaching 100,000 hit (visit) mark ... strange!

Anyway, Christmas is around the corner, let me share with you all our Malaysian style of Christmas caroling ...  (see pictures below)

最近我发觉自己对书写部落格及社交媒体的热情,有点冷却。

可能是懒惰。。。也可能是缺少时间。。(退休的生活是很忙碌的!)

或许我要在社交媒体这块土地上,放缓及收敛些。

却也奇怪,这发生在我的部落格点击记录将近抵达 100,000人次的时候。。。!

无论如何,圣诞节即将来临,我与大家分享我们马来西亚式的报佳音活动。。。

Santa, I want sweets!
Singing carol and Merry Christmas to a Hindu family
Merry Christmas ! 圣诞节快乐!

No comments: