Friday, August 30, 2013

Seremban-Pertang 芙蓉 - 葫芦顶


 My hometown is a small new village at 8th Mile Jalan Labu, Negri Sembilan.( It is renamed Kg Sri, Batu 8)

I attended my village primary school and continued secondary education at Chung Hua High School in Seremban (a private Chinese medium school).

My secondary school day started in the early morning (about 7:45am) and lasted until 4:00pm (with a lunch break).

After school, I would walk more than a kilometer to the bus station to take a bus home, usually reaching around 6:00 pm.

On the way, I would pass a big field and old shop houses ....... and today, on it a big double-storey market was built.

I have not step into the market since its opening more than 2 decades ago.

On 23-8-2013, Steven and Anna brought me and Pauline, Susan and Tony to the market to have our breakfast. And this is the first time I visited this market.

The beef noodle is great.

After breakfast, we headed to our next destination.

Pertang StevAnna Farm ( I re-named the place) is another favorite place of us.

we brought Tony and Susan to the farm for the first time. They were pretty excited about the place.

Susan was happy picking up durian, Tony busy scouting all around....

Later in the afternoon, we went to Titi to attend the Feast Day celebrations of the Church of St. Augustine. (see previous post)

(See Facebook pictures)



我来自新村,家乡就在森美兰州,拉务八英里新村,现改名为“斯里新村”。

我的小学教育就在新村的小学完成,而中学则在芙蓉私立中华中学。

中学的上课,是在早上七时半左右开始,仍然到下午四点结束,中间有个午餐时间。

放学后,我得步行超过一公里路,到巴士车站乘搭巴士回家,通常都在六点左右才到家。

在这途中,我经过一个大操场及旧店屋 。。。如今已不存在,而是一间双层的菜市场(巴刹)取而代之。

自从离开了家乡之后,从未踏足这座已有二十年历史的巴刹。

23/8/13早上,金彪及年娇夫妇,陪同我和太太,东尼及苏珊第一次的进入这间巴刹去吃早餐。

这里的牛腩粉,确实是一级棒!

早餐后,我们往另一个目的地出发。

葫芦顶史提安娜园(我给的名字Stevanna Farm)是我们喜欢的另一个歇息地点。

这趟,我们第一次带了东尼及苏珊来到这里,他们非常的喜爱。

苏珊忙着捡榴莲,东尼则忙着到处视察。。。

下午,我们就去参加知知港圣奥斯定教堂的主保日庆典。(可看上一则帖子)

(更多照片Facebook )

No comments: