Friday, August 13, 2010

Be still 停下来


"Be still, and know that I am God". (King James version Psalm 46:10)

"Pause a while and know that I am God". (Jerusalem Bible Psalm 46:10)

Too much songs, too much wine, too much food and too much happy and merry making, it is high time for me to hit the mountain for a retreat.... and be still to be with God。

I am going up to Genting Highlands, not for gambling...I hate gambling... but for a retreat at Peace Haven organised by the Legion of Mary on Saturday and Sunday.

Legionary must attend a retreat at least once a year.

It's time to be still!

“停歇吧,应知道我是天主了”。(咏46:10 自译)

很多的歌唱,很多的欢饮,很多的食物,很多的玩乐,是时候我上山做避静了(退省)。。。。是停歇下来,和天主同在的时候了。

我明天及后天(星期六/日)将会在云顶高原,不是去赌博,我讨厌赌博,而是到 Peace Haven 避静所参加圣母军年度的避静。

圣母军每年需要参加最少一次的避静。

是静下来的时候了!

2 comments:

Julian said...

Dear Simon,

Praying you will have a wonderful time with the Lord in silence, as you hear Him speak to your heart. May you be rejuvenated to continue to labour in His wineyard...(try to keep away from the wine ok?!)

United in prayer.

Simon Kajang said...

Thanks Bro.... I am back. It was a good retreat. The place is conducive and really peaceful ... in my heart!