Thursday, May 17, 2012

Adventure to Karimunjawa 1 加里曼爪哇岛


I believed we are the first Malaysian Chinese group to land on this island.

Karimunjawa is an island about 2 hours by speed boat from Java Island.

In Java, irrespective of religion, they believe things happen because of Karma, something like cause and effect, action and deed, in Buddhism.

Perhaps it is Karma that brought us to this island, more so with a group of 3 men and 11 ladies, all not younger than 55 years old, and not all for out-door adventure.

It is not Karma that punishes me to send me to a remote island with a Bible, or to an island with a group of old sexy ladies, it is my desire of going places, see new things than me and my wife (and the group) ventured to this island with about 500 inhabitants with tourism in the infancy.

But the experience is great ! See picture story in Facebook.

(More exciting activities awaiting us!)
我们相信我们是马来西亚第一个华人旅行团,踏足于这个偏远的小岛。

加里曼爪哇岛,离开爪哇岛需要大约两个小时快艇,才能够到达。

在印尼的爪哇,不分信仰,人民都信服于Karma (业 - 因果)。所以我们这组人会到这个只有五百人居住地小岛,该是『业』的安排吧!尤其是三个男人,十一位妇人,最年幼的,也超过五十五岁了。

我到这个小岛来,不是『业』处罚我落荒到这小岛,只拿着一本圣经;或者『业』处罚我,与一群“老性感”的妇女到这个小岛来。这应该是我常常喜欢走动,特别是到那些未曾到过的地方所致吧,那是『意业』。

观看照片Facebook

No comments: